Our Environmental grade Bentonite is selectively mined and design to hold more water and make the surface nearly zero seepage. This is very selective clay having fast swelling and excellent sealing property.
Typical Physical Properties:
|1||Moisture Content ( % )||10 – 14%|
|3||Free Swelling Value (2 gm/100 ml)||25 ml min|
|4||MB Value ( mg / gm of clay )||400 min|
|5||Fluid Loss ( ml )||17 max|
|8||Distribution of Grains Size ( mm )||0.5 – 1.7 mm (Recommended)|
|8A||> 1.7 mm||1% max|
|8B||< 0.5 mm||3% max|
|8C||0.5 – 1.7 mm||95% min|
Typical Chemical Properties:
|1||Loss On Ignition ( LOI )||8 – 10%|
|2||Silica as SiO2||45 – 50%|
|3||Iron as Fe2O3||12 – 15%|
|4||Alumina as Al2O3||16 – 20%|
|5||Calcium as CaO||1 – 2%|
|6||Magnesium as MgO||2 – 3 %|
|7||Sodium as Na2O3||2 – 3 %|
- Unique grain size distribution helps in keep water on surface for long time.
- Due to re hydrate and re swell capacity, obtained high absorbency and easy dispersion in water.
- Excellent fluid loss control in additives.
- Low silica percentage helps to protect needle.
- Can be use to protect ground water from pollutant and other hazardous element.
- Suitable to use as GCL component.
- Used as sealing agents in cannels and ponds.
- Grain size produced as per customer requirement also.
- All the test carried out as per BS 1377.