FOUNDRY – SILVERBOND
Foundry is the oldest techniques developed by human and green sand casting is the most common technique, especially for ferrous castings, our product SIVERBOND, selectively mined and treated Bentonite for used in foundry using green sand molding and other alike process.
Typical Physical Properties:
|1||Moisture Content||11 – 13%|
|2||Free Swelling Value ( 2 gm / 100 ml )||27 – 30 ml|
|3||pH Value||9 – 11|
|4||MB Value ( mg / gm of clay )||370 min|
|5||Green Compressive Strength ( gm / cm2 )||850 min|
|6||Wet Tensile Strength ( N / cm2)||0.25 – 0.28|
|7||Loss on ionization||8 – 10%|
|8||Gelling Time ( Second )||Instant|
|9||Passing through 200 mesh||85% min|
- High purity material, less sand content as fine powder.
- Better shake out property, low consumption.
- Engineered GCS and WTS ensure, initial low consumption and very less rejection.
- It is recommended to use all kind of Green sand process and also for some alloy castings.
- All the test carried out as per IS Standards.