|1||Moisture Content ( % )||8 – 12%|
|2||pH Value||8 min|
|3||Cation Exchange Capacity (meq/100 gm)||80 min|
|4||Clumping Strength (gm/10 ml)||400 min|
|5||Clump Weight (gm/10 ml)||20 min|
|Distribution of Grains Size||0.5 – 2 mm (Recommended)|
|6||< 0.5 mm||3% max|
|7||0.5 – 2 mm||96% max|
|8||> 2 mm||1% max|
- Easy to spread over open air ground due to granules form for pet animals.
- Unique water absorption, good water holding capacity and odor controlling.
- Easy to mix ingredient, pigments and perfumes due to high absorbent capacity.
- Clump when wet it is easy to remove and disposed it.
- Unused material stays intact and can continue to use.
- It is stays last longer with less frequency changing.
- Used as catalyst carries, fungicides, filler and dehydrating agent.
- Bentonite is used for cat litter, due to its advantage of absorbing refuse by forming clumps (which can be easily removed) leaving the remaining product intact for further use.
- We produced the material as per customer requirement also.