- Remove overburden and keep it other side for filling gaps and cavities.
- Excavate desired Bentonite from mine walls and dump it into the tractor trolleys.
- Spread the Bentonite material on open air plot for drying.
- During this drying period plough the Bentonite lumps (material) by using appropriate tractor cutter and make it uniform in size.
- During ploughing and drying process, labors sort impurities manually.
- After drying, ploughing and sorting the impurities, leave it for chemical process.
Flow chart for Mining Process
Chemical process description:
- Load 4000 liter capacity of water tank on tractor trolley.
- Add desired chemicals as per lab instruction in the tank and fill with water up to mark. (4000 liter) under proper supervision.
- Spread chemically processed water on Bentonite.
- Plough the plot and once again sort the impurities.
- Leave it for drying.
- After completion of chemical processes (activation) and drying, take the sample using cone and quarter method.
- Send sample to laboratory for quality check.
- After drying, sorting impurities and checking quality, heap the plot material and make dump or Para.
- After made dump or Para, directly dispatch to factory, port and other desired places
Flow chart for Chemical Process