PALLETWELL is a selectively mined sodium activated Bentonite, design to meet all require property for making proper ball from fines, the binding property of Bentonite makes it use full for such kind of application, The consumption of PALLETWELL is lower than it’s industry standard.
Typical Physical Properties:
|1||Bentonite forms (Appearance)||LUMPS|
|2||Moisture Content ( % )||10 – 12%|
|3||Free Swelling Value ( 2 gm / 100 ml )||25 – 28 ml|
|4||pH Value||9 – 10.5|
|5||MB Value ( mg / gm of clay )||390 min|
|6||Montmorillonite Content ( % )||90% min|
|7||Plate Water Absorption ( % )||600% min|
|8||Sizing||< 40 mm|
|9||Passing through 200 mesh||….|
Typical Chemical Properties:
|1||Loss On Ignition ( LOI )||8 – 10%|
|2||Silica as SiO2||45 – 50%|
|3||Iron as Fe2O3||12 – 15%|
|4||Alumina as Al2O3||16 – 20%|
|5||Calcium as CaO||1 – 2%|
|6||Magnesium as MgO||2 – 3%|
|7||Sodium as Na2O3||2 – 3%|
- Develop excellent green and dry ball strength with lower addition of bentonite.
- Remain keep excellent bonding strength before and after firing of pallets.
- Due to high absorption capacity, build bond with pallets and preventing lumping and caking.
- Absorbing excess moisture and oils due to its high absorbing properties.
- Bentonite is used as a binding agent in the production of iron ore pellets. Through this process, iron ore fines are converted into spherical pellets, suitable as feed material in blast furnaces for pig iron production, or in the production of direct reduction iron.
- We can provide chemistry and fineness as per client requirement.