PILEWELL™ SW-220 is sodium based polymer treated Bentonite, design to meet the require rheological property of many high tech drilling practices like as HDD, HDB, Micro Tunnelling and other similar technology also recommended for all type of vertical drilling application.
Why this product:
- Clear cuttings from the bit face to surface.
- Mixes quickly, ready to use instantly.
- Support the cuttings when circulation stopped.
- High share thinning fluid.
- Cool and lubricate the bit and drill pipe.
- Stabilize the formations.
- Prevent loss circulation.
- Provide buoyancy and support to the rod string and casing.
- Resistance against contaminated water.
Yield =220 BBL
At 30 kg/m3
Yield point(YP)- 27 lb/100 ft2 min.
Gel strength- 14 lb/100 ft2 min.
Plastic viscosity- 5 -10 lb/100 ft2
Filter loss- 20 ml. Max.
|1||Moisture||8-11 % max|
|2||Passing through @ 200#||90 Min.|
|4||Loose Bulk density gm/cc.||0.75-0.9|
Drilling fluid property:
|Clay concentration(Freshwater)||30 Kg/m3||40 Kg/m3||45Kg/m3||50 Kg/m3|
|Yield Point( lb/100 ft2)||30 min||35 min||70 min||90 min|
|Marsh Viscosity(Sec.)||42 min||75 min||130 min||Thick|