The thixotropic property develop when Bentonite mix with water, each and every small flakes absorb water and become form a gel which makes Bentonite as an ingredient for paint industries, our product TINTWELL™ is selectively mined light color sodium Bentonite which is appropriate for paint industries.
|1||Free swelling volume||23ml|
|7||Wet screen Analysis 45 micron||0.5%|
Typical Chemical Properties:
|1||Loss On Ignition ( LOI )||8 – 10%|
|2||Silica as SiO2||45 – 50%|
|3||Iron as Fe2O3||12 – 15%|
|4||Alumina as Al2O3||16 – 20%|
|5||Calcium as CaO||1 – 2%|
|6||Magnesium as MgO||2 – 3%|
|7||Sodium as Na2O3||2 – 3%|
- Fine powder having less free silica, smooth finish final product
- Less consumption,
- Less Iron contain, light color fine powder.
- Thixotropic gel formation.
- Easily modified by any other additives.
- Recommended to use at paint and other similar product.