FOUNDRY – SWELLBOND™
Foundry is the oldest techniques developed by human and green sand casting is the most common technique, especially for ferrous castings, our product SIVERBOND, SWELLBOND™ selectively mined and treated Bentonite for used in foundry using green sand molding and other alloy castings.
Typical Physical Properties:
|1||Moisture Content (%)||11 – 13%|
|2||Free Swelling Value ( 2 gm / 100 ml )||30 – 33 ml|
|3||pH Value||9 – 11|
|4||MB Value ( mg / gm of clay )||390 min|
|5||Green Compressive Strength ( gm / cm2 )||950 min|
|6||Wet Tensile Strength ( N / cm2 )||0.30 – 0.35|
|7||Green compressive strength, Thermal||700 – 750|
|8||Wet Tensile strength, Thermal||0.15 – 0.20|
|9||Loss on Ignition (LOI)||8 – 10%|
|10||Durability ( 550 oC , 30 min)||70% min|
|11||Gelling Time ( Second )||Instant|
|12||Passing through 200 mesh||85% min|
- High purity material, less sand content as fine powder.
- Better shake out property, low consumption.
- Engineered GCS and WTS ensure, initial low consumption and very less rejection.
- It is recommended to use all kind of Green sand process and also for some alloy castings.
- All the test carried out as per VDG Standard,Foundry Bentonite, Foundry – Swellbond™ at Swellwell.com, Foundry Bentonite Inquiry, Call us @ +91 97129 50165 or Email us at [email protected]