HENWELL is specially design, natural clay to clamp all fine particles into a dust free pallet or can be used make as small ball.
Typical Physical Properties:
|1||Moisture Content||12 – 14%|
|2||Passing through 200 mesh||75% min|
|3||CEC ( meq / 100 gm )||80% min|
Typical Chemical Properties:
|1||Loss On Ignition ( LOI )||8-10%|
|2||Silica as SiO2||45 – 55%|
|3||Alumina as Al2O3||25% max|
|4||Iron as Fe2O3||20% max|
|5||Calcium as CaO||1 – 2.5%|
|6||Magnesium as MgO||2 – 3%|
|7||Sodium as Na2O3||2 – 3%|
|8||Potassium as K2O||1% max|
- Natural material not added any harm chemical.
- Source of trace minerals.
- Fine powder, require less than 2% clay to aggregate.
- Less water to make pallet, hence low drying cost and less drying time.
- Less than the limit of heavy metal contain.
- It is recommended to use HENWELL as feed binder.